Cast and Forged; Aluminum, Carbon, Alloy and Stainless Steel and Iron; Valve and Engine Blocks, Exhaust, Intake and Super Flow Manifolds, Engine mounting Brackets, Water Transfer connections, Connecting Rods, shafts, pinions, gears and housing for Transmissions --- whatever your automotive component requirements are, CAB is supported by an extensive network of TS16949 facilities in China, India and Vietnam with in-house casting, forging, heat treatment and precision machining capabilities to meet any customer requirements.
Combine that with CAB's Texas based distribution and manufacturing facility with additional testing, inspection, cleaning, assembly, kitting, packaging and a variety customized services, and you have an all in solution that adapts to your specific needs.
What does CAB bring to the table?
- 35 years of experience in Strategic Global sourcing, our well established network of TS16949 certified suppliers in low cost countries and our long terms strategic supplier relationships with these suppliers
- Strong commitment by a management team that understands and practices "Quality Comes First"
- Majority woman owned small business status
- Ability to understand and implement demanding customer requirements, combined with in-depth knowledge of PPAP requirements including Measurement System Analysis (MSA), Control Plan, Process Flow Diagrams (PFD), Process Failure Mold and Effect analysis (PFMEA), etc., with experience servicing a wide range of Automotive customers
- Our ability to limit the lengthy development lead times, through the use of internationally recognized modeling software and on-staff foundry/forging experts to help implement process recommendations and improvements
- Our knowledge and implementation of quality and inspection plans and methods including 5 Why and 8D procedures on root cause analysis and corrective actions, and the support of multiple Six-Sigma Black Belt QA staff and metallurgical and mechanical engineering teams
Our warehouse and distribution facility, centrally located in Nacogdoches, Texas (2 hours north of Houston), with a highly skilled engineering and QA team adds an additional level of confidence in "Total Cost of Ownership" of parts originating from "low cost countries". In addition, our ability to do in-house machining and fabrication, additional assembly and/or kitting, repackaging and other customized services, has resulted in a 230% growth over the past 7 years in CAB's business in the automotive market. All should make CAB your number one choice when it comes to looking for components for the automotive industry that are cost competitive, and carry a quality guarantee – 'The CAB Guarantee'.