Studies in CAB Excellence
As part of CAB Incorporated's mission of "Unsurpassed Excellence in Taking Care of our Customers", you will find a team of experts who know how to think outside of the box and get the job done.
Below are Links to a Few Case Studies and White Papers Demonstrating CAB's Broad Expertise
- Heat Treatment of Aluminum Alloys
- The Basics of Steel Heat Treatment
- Design for Manufacturing - What Industrial Designers Need to Know Before Reaching for a Pencil
- Supplier Selection and Execution
- Cast Irons - Properties and Applications
- Factors Affecting Machinability of Metals
- Welding Defects and Remedies in Steel Material
- Correlation of Hardness Values to Tensile Strength
- A Guide to Laboratory Testing of Metal Products
- Potential Quality Issues with Castings and Forgings
In addition to these case studies you'll find our exceptional excellence in:
- Designing creative reusable/sustainable packaging solutions
- Deep dives into root cause analysis pulling in experts across a variety of fields to create more bulletproof processes
- Statistical Process Analysis tailored to the specific "Critical to Quality" issues for a given part.
- Preparation of detailed Work Instructions in multiple languages and training of production, shipping and inspection staff on work instruction implementation.
- Training of port personnel and trucking companies in specialized handling requirements of oversized product.
- Design of "error proofing" processes and checkpoints throughout manufacturing to create "hard stops" in the event of non-conformance.