Precision Castings and Forgings
Leverage CAB's in house and on the ground experts around the world and reduce your cost to manage your supply chain and handle quality oversight.
With Six Sigma team members leading the way, our Quality Management System (QMS) is tailored to meet the most exacting needs. From Manufacturing Process Plans, FMEAs, PPAPs, and Statistical Process Control, CAB has the experience and expertise to ramp up efficiently and maintain a production flow that is monitored using statistical process control methods to reduce the risk of quality fade. Offshore supply chain management is a complicated process and CAB's Infrastructure is set up to minimize the risk and thereby overall product costs.
Need a domestic supply chain with value added services such as Just In Time inventory from our central located Texas distribute facility. CAB can handle your domestic supply needs also, managing quality and scheduling maintaining inventory at our facility for Just In Time release.
Value added service available at our Texas manufacturing and distribute facility include machining, repackaging (including customized reusable packaging solutions), kitting, testing, inspection, welding, and assembly.
3D modeling and scanning are available to help with product design, reverse engineering, evaluating of material flow, analysis of residual stresses and pattern, gating and rise design.
Precision Castings and Forgings
Request for Quote/Information
- Conversion Calculators
- Quality & Performance Indicators
- Forged Material Comparison Chart
- Cast Steel Material Comparison Chart
- Cast Iron Material Comparison Chart
- Geometric Dimensioning & Tolerancing Symbols
- Visual Surface Finish Scales
- Surface Roughness Conversion
- Surface Roughness
- Comparative Hardness Scales Steel
- Metal Casting versus Forging Comparison Chart
Steel Pipe Flanges
- AWWA C207 (American Waterworks Association C207) in carbon steels complying with AWWA C207
- AWWA C228 (American Waterworks Association C228) in stainless steels complying with AWWA C228
- ANSI/ASME (American National Standards Institute/American Society Mechanical Engineers) B16.5 and B.16.47 in forged carbon and stainless steels, typically ASTM/ASME A105; ASTM/ASME A182; ASTM/ASME 350 and other materials.
- Large Diameter Custom Flanges in diameters up to 216" from our Texas plant and 276" from overseas.
Wind Tower Flanges & Components
CAB has helped to transform the wind tower flange supply chain into a tightly controlled, high quality network of manufacturers capable of meeting the rapidly changing cyclical nature of the North American wind energy market.
Our engineers have deep experience in training, qualifying, and monitoring supplier factories and we take pride in our ability to dramatically reduce our customers' overall cost of quality and supply chain risk.
CAB has supplied more than 12,000 sets of wind tower flanges since 1997 and has a record of exceptional quality and delivery in the industry.
In addition to wind tower flanges, CAB can supply wind tower door frames and foundation template and embed rings welded, machined and drilled at our Nacogdoches, Texas facility. For more information or to request a quote from our highly professional team, please contact us today!